K11 musea is a creative real estate location for global brands as well as new buzzing brands that are looking to consume location filled with art and culture as well as commerce in Hong Kong.It is being located at the new global Art and Design district of Hong Kong. K11 musea hk is strategically located to give your brand the exposure it needs. Below are some of the salient features mentioned of this place.
Features of k11 musea hk.
- It has a beautiful amphitheatre space with feature of immersive water.
- It is designed by the renowned architecture designer James Corner Field Operations and engineer for façade designing is Eckersley O’ Callaghan capacity.
- There is a space for interactive events where a slew of cultural happenings can take place.
- It features fluid limestone and organic green walls as well as wooden interior which reactivates the old glamour of the waterfront of Tsim Sha Tsui.
- This project is led by James Corner Field Operations and KPF.
- It has an area of around 4800 sqm green walls which is approximately equal to 18 international tennis court.
- It has received green certificates such as LEED, BEAM Plus and SITES.
- It is located at a prime location in Hong Kong with connectivity by major private and public transport services.
- It is an attractive place for global business giants and brands.
For more information about k11 musea visit www.k11musea.com the official website of k11.