It is the hardest task for you to keep your glass stove clean. Even when you cook carefully, there are many opportunities and possibilities for the oil and other powders to spread. Finally, it detracts from the overall appearance of the stove. You must select the best glass stove top cleaner to restore the glow.
Many people will wonder why you have to put in so much effort to clean. It, like all other types of products, causes special care. While cleaning your stove regularly, pay close attention to the cooking residue and spills that accumulate for tough stains.
Cleaning Tips for Your Glass Stove
- Every morning when you enter the kitchen and every night when you leave, you must wipe the stove with a clean surface area.
- To clean, use a sponge or microfiber cloth dampened with water or vinegar.
- At least once a week, set aside half an hour to clean it with baking soda and hot water to restore its glittering luster.
- Avoid using harsh scrubs that cause scratches on your glass stovetop and instead use gentle tools.
- To keep its luster, avoid using cast-iron or ceramic pots, as these materials will leave a scratch on your stovetop, which will be a difficult and time-consuming task to clean.
When you buy the stove, the manufacturer will include cleaning instructions. They will recommend all necessary tools for performing glass stove top cleaner, and while cleaning, make sure that you turned your stove off and cool. It’s because cleaning a hot stove will keep a fire from starting in your hand. It is best to avoid keeping anything above the stove and contaminating it.